WHISTLE FOR THE WIND
Welcome! Come often and stay late.
Whistle for the Wind, is a delightful book of short stories. Proctor Bright’s entertaining stories come alive. He grew up during the Great Depression, and never realized he was poor. These stories of laughter and tears are unforgettable. Get your copy today! Order extras for those who do remember the ole' days and for those too young to know what real courtin' was about. They make great retirement gifts and family holiday presents.
- At eight years old he tried to light a live cannonball; find out what happened.
- He fell in love at a church picnic, only to leave not having the courage to ask her name.
- He was a decorated soldier in the Army, but could not vote.
- Witness the compelling accounts of being near death while traveling through a typhoon by ship.
- Remarkably, he built a business, his own garage and four houses by age thirty-six, debt free. Filled with insightful inspiration, this book is for anyone who needs a shot of B-12. It encourages the soul.
- And remember to let us hear from you!